Join us Saturday, May 11th at Capital for a live cooking demo on the Dacor products! Free to attend but rsvp is recommended.
Don’t miss out on our latest Newsletter featuring many Outdoor Cooking products! We will feature multiple outdoor brands in the coming weeks.
YOUR PASSION IGNITED In the late 90’s, Alfresco Open Air Culinary Systems was launched, offering a complete line of restaurant-inspired residential outdoor kitchen appliances with an entirely new level of quality and luxury never before available for the home; utilizing the same manufacturing methodologies used in commercial restaurant equipment.
The key to perfectly grilled food is instant caramelization, which seals in juices for tender, moist, and flavorful meat. The ALXE grill has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of culinary creations.
ALXE-42SZ – 42″ Built-in Grill, 2 Burner, Rotis, Smoker, SearZone™
The go-to grill for any outdoor kitchen enthusiast, you can count on the ALXE-42 Luxury Grill for size, performance, and power for any and all of your open-air culinary aspirations.
Three 18-SR stainless steel high-performance Accufire™ main burners
Integrated Mega-Drive™ rotisserie system with infrared burner
Signature Taste™ integrated smoking system with dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
770 sq. in. actual grilling area
3-position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotissing
Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110V AC power source
Optional standard cart, deluxe cart, or refrigerated cart
Optional infrared Sear Zone™
Available in LP or Natural Gas
Luxury Grills | ALXE-42Z
Click the link below to read the full article on outdoor cooking products!
Don’t miss out on our amazing cooking demos held weekly at Capital! It is FREE and a perfect chance to compare brands, products, features and find what appliances fit your lifestyle and budget! RSVP now for an upcoming class at [email protected] or call our store at 214.638.2681.
Or find us on Facebook at @capitaldistributing
Check out our Sring Cooking Demo Schedule at Capital! All Demos are FREE to attend but please RSVP so we can save you a seat!
Demos are a great opportunity to interact with live products and visit with our Brand Specialists to find the perfect features and budget to fit your lifestyle!
rsvp to: [email protected]
Celebrate Spring at Capital with Deals & More!
Stop by this Saturday for cooking with Thermador! Our Thermador Brand Expert will walk you through all of the applaince features and will be holding a live cooking demo so you can taste the results! Free, but RSVP is reccomended.
What’s hot, trending, interesting and leading-edge? The NKBA Insiders reveal their picks from KBIS. By Dianne M. Pogoda
The NKBA Insiders, a group of influencers in various specialties across the spectrum of kitchen and bath design, set out to find the most interesting products at KBIS 2019 in Las Vegas. Here are some of their top picks.
Beth Dotolo and Carolina Gentry, the designers/influencers behind the Pulp Design team, with headquarters in Dallas and Seattle, focused on mixed materials and color.
- James Martin: An Eastern flair in its furniture-like vanity shows a use of mixed materials and an integration of hardware.
- Thompson Traders: A crafted metal vessel reflects the mixed-metals trend.
- Thermador: A striking mix of color and technology allows a completely customized look with these appliances in the connected home.
- Ann Sacks: A deep green tile that looks like a hand-crafted, artisan product is made from the waste from Kohler’s other production lines — a brainchild of the Kohler WasteLab.
Ryan Herd, the “Smart Home Guy,” is an integrated technology expert and owner of 1 Sound Choice in Pompton Plains, N.J., sought products that directly help the design community and the consumer.
- SKS: A wine refrigerator with an app that keeps track of inventory, monitors three cooling zones, and if something is awry, can contact the manufacturer, order a part and schedule service.
- Corian: The Charging Surface allows wireless recharging of devices to cut countertop cord clutter.
- Beko: Using energy-efficient LED technology, the blue light in the refrigerator allows the photosynthesis process to continue, prolonging the freshness of fruits and vegetables.
- Control4: Smart-home technology used to be about gadgets. Now it’s about making life easier. Control4’s networking solutions allow devices, apps and smart systems to communicate and work together seamlessly in the connected home.
Elle H-Millard, CKD, a trend forecasting consultant and editor at large for NKBA, homed in on color and texture.
- Recycled Leather: Formica is pulping leather and pressing it with a crocodile texture in many colors that can be used to wrap cabinetry, reflecting a direction of different textures in the kitchen.
- Color: The bright, CeraMax Rainbeaux colored steel or brass handles and hardware by Inox give a space a lot of personality.
- Monogram: Fellow Insider Richard Anuszkiewcz hid the column refrigeration and dishwasher behind panels and drawer-fronts — and used fur with inlaid leather belts on the countertop.
- Black and White: The black and white contrasts at the Gaggenau booth, which featured a “bier garden,” were punctuated by bold punches of color, and spoke to a global influence.
Richard Anuszkiewcz, founder of Richard A2Z and executive director of the Kitchen and Bath Division for Alt Breeding Architects, works with Monogram on special projects.
- Monogram: Pizza Hearth oven, shown in gold, is on-trend with different layers of gold — matte or brushed — reflecting a desire for warmer tones and mixed metals.
- Kallista: A hand-hammered, polished nickel sink with a contrasting metal faucet from this Kohler brand.
- Clarke Architectural Studio: The Deco with Base tub is made from OMOXO solid surface material and sits in a solid-surface base with a Macassar ebony veneer, challenging ideas of how materials should or could be used.
To read the full article at NKBA.org click below
World famous for its delicious cuisine, its trendy fashion industry, luxury sports cars, diverse regional cultures, beautiful coastline and mountain ranges, Italy is home to luxury appliances such as Bertazzoni, Smeg, Fulgar Milano, Roma, Faber, Elica and Falmec.
A PROUD TRADITION
Food and cooking are essential elements of Italian family life. For more than 100 years, Bertazzoni’s beautifully engineered cooking appliances have helped people all over the world bring the best home-cooked food to the family table.
MASTER SERIES Practical kitchen style and fine Italian design, Practical elegance, integrated vision
INTUITIVE CONTROLS Designed to recall the style of commercial kitchens, the traditional, large round full metal knobs are satisfying to the touch and intuitive to use – They are designed to make it clear whether they are on or off at a glance.
ERGONOMICALLY- DESIGNED HANDLE The Master Series handle has been designed to help you create a bold, coordinated look across every appliance in the kitchen. The ergonomic shape of the bar section radius sits comfortably in the hand, ideally supporting the opening and closing motion of the range door.
COORDINATED DESIGN As well as being supremely practical, the Bertazzoni Master Series is also exceptionally good-looking. It has a style that’s all its own, with a sophisticated color palette that transforms your kitchen into a work of art. Large, round metal knobs and commercial style handles define all the appliances, which are engineered for performance and beautifully styled. The pieces of the suite integrate seamlessly with each other and with your kitchen.
COLORS Finished in elegant Bertazzoni texture colors, the Master Series offers a striking and sophisticated look for your kitchen. This matt finish is tougher and more durable than conventional paint, as well as stain and scratch resistant. Available in a choice of the Colors of Italy collection, inspired by the landscape, fruit and vegetables and unique light of the Emilia-Romagna region.
To read our full article, click below..
With its unique combination of history, sights, cuisines, and culture, Germany is home to luxury appliances such as Gaggenau, Thermador, Bosch, Miele & Liebherr.
Where Tradition Meets Innovation For over three centuries, Gaggenau has been a leading brand for innovative and revolutionary home appliances