Black & brass and mixing of metals & materials continue to be a strong trend in the design world. Nothing creates an instant update like adding a bold mixed metal light or brass hardware to your space. Appliances, plumbing, hardware, and lighting all come in a variety of materials and mixing them seamlessly can create a custom look with added interest to any room. Need inspiration? Check out these stunning concept oven designs featured by Monogram at KBIS!
Tap into luxury and enjoy a draught beer at home. Perlick adds brewery-fresh draft beer to any room of the home. Your guests will love being able to serve themselves at any time during your party. Add an undercounter refrigerator to chill beer glasses.
24″ C-SERIES Model No: HC24TB-3
• Accommodates 2 1/6 Barrels or 1 1/4 Barrel (slim or standard)
• Self-contained beer system with portable drainer – no plumbing required
• Features Perlick’s exclusive RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system, providing industry leading cooling performance
• Stainless steel interior and black vinyl clad exterior – they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch-thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry-leading protection against outside ambient and vibration.
• Temperature range: 33° – 42°F (.5° – 5.5°C)
• S System Lo Boy keg couplers are available as an optional accessory for those who want to pour brands like Heineken, Stella Artois and others.”
• Perlick Beer Dispensers come standard with D System Lo Boy keg coupler(s) to pour a majority of domestic and popular European brands
• Available with a solid stainless steel door or solid wood overlay door
• Black tap handle(s) included
• Three Full Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Join us Saturday, June 3oth at Capital Distributing for a live cooking demo with BLUESTAR
If cooking feeds your soul, not just your guests, only a BlueStar kitchen can satisfy. We craft every burner, shape each door and hinge, and hone every detail to fuel your passion. What better way to learn about BLUESTAR than to experience their products first-hand!
Stop by and check out one of our amazing Live Cooking Demonstrations this Summer! And feel free to share if you know someone looking for appliances! This is a great chance to get to see the product live in action and visit with our Manufacturer reps. We hope to see you at Capital soon.
Join us for a Live Cooking Demo with Miele Rep Adam Thielen
Miele Rep Adam Thielen will be demonstrating Miele Convection and Steam ovens as well as preparing specialty coffee beverages with the Miele Coffee System. Here is your chance to see the Miele appliances live and ask all your questions. Come join us to try before you buy at Capital Distributing.
Why choosing a Cooking Demo may help you find the Brand for you?
With so many appliance brands and features to choose from, finding the right product can be overwhelming! We offer Complimentary Cooking Demos throughout the week on many brands displayed at Capital. Experiencing the products first hand and tasting the difference of cooking with Steam vs Convection can be a game changer in cooking for many families!
Visit one of our upcoming Cooking Demos and compare brands and product features! Find our Spring Cooking Demo schedule here on our blog or frequently posted on our Facebook page @capitaldistributing.
Whether you are looking to replace just one appliance or remodeling an entire Kitchen, our team at Capital would love the opportunity to show you the different brands we carry and help you find the perfect fit!
When it comes to doing the laundry, you probably already know to separate the darks from the lights, and you figure there isn’t much more to it. But while it’s true that doing laundry isn’t rocket science, it does have quite a few rights and wrongs. Here are 12 surprisingly common mistakes that can damage your clothes or leave them less than fresh.
Click on the link below to see Bob Vilas GREAT tips on Laundry!
Check out this great video link below by WOLF that explains the power of Steam + Convection Cooking! If you are interested in coming in for a Steam cooking demo, call us to schedule! We would love to show you why Steam Cooking is such a hot topic!